Monday, January 18, 2010

Website photo shoot Hair and Make up!

I worked with two amazing ladies for hair and make up for our website photo shoot!

Hair was done by Holly Nazario of Collective Creations and make up by LenaG.

I told the girls that I wanted Old Hollywood glamour.

I was so happy with their creativity that I couldn't believe how well it suited the elegance of my gowns.

Holly is inspired by the amazing talent she gets to work with. She feels that getting to know the person in her chair is as important as the hairstyle she will create for them. The Collective Creations team is different because they love working and learn from each other. Striving to be fashion forward with their style is a must!

Lena G's Personality and zest for life is infectious. Her mission is to make everyone feel beautiful,glamorous and radiant. Her unique talents and knowledge in make up combined with her electrifying personality will put you at ease while working with her. Specializing in Bridal make up, fashion and television...fashion is her forte.

I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to work with both of them!!!
To view the entire collection visit our website www.anglocoutureline.com










No comments:

Post a Comment