Friday, July 30, 2010

My Anglo Couture Gown

As tomorrow marks my 5th wedding anniversary, I noticed that I haven't shared any of my wedding photos.

People usually ask me if I designed my own gown and what it looked like.


Althougt at the time I got married, I was in the bridal industry and could have purchased any designer gown, I chose to design my own. I wanted a timeless look and a perfect fit. To this day I absolutely love everything about my gown and my wedding day. I was so proud to wear my gown in front of my family and Friends in my home country.




My gown was strapless with a slight mermaid skirt. The body was made and lined with the finest Ivory silk duchess and had an overlay of white Ponce De Leon lace. To accommodate the Greek Tradition of no baring shoulders in the church, I designed a bolero made with Ponce De Leon lace. I finalised my bridal look with a long sheer veil and diamond chandeliers. Although my wedding gown doesn't have the silver embroidered logo label sewn in, It was definitely an original Anglo Couture Gown.

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing dress! Congrats on the anniversary as well. =)

    ReplyDelete