Thursday, January 20, 2011

Team Anglo Continued!!



We always like to introduce new members of our team!!


"The New Intern!

Hello everyone : )
I am Stella, one of the new interns here at
Anglo Couture! I am so excited to be a new member on the team and be a little part of the gorgeous designs that are being created here. I am a senior at the International Academy of Design and Technology with a focus on styling and marketing, and I looking forward to helping with Anglo Couture events like tradeshows, fashion shows, photoshoots, etc. Fashion has always been a part of my life, and of course it is lovely to see how it all comes together, but for me the most exciting part is to be able to get involved behind the scenes! Bridal is something I have always been fascinated by, and to be able to be in the process of making someone’s perfect wedding day come true is a great feeling! Vicky Anglo’s philosophy is to cater to each bride’s individual style and to make sure each woman feels exactly the way she wants to be on her special day, and that is an ideal that I admire. I cannot wait to see what this internship brings, and I am looking forward to the future with Anglo Couture!

Yours truly,

Stella Hartmann"

No comments:

Post a Comment