Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Team Anglo Continued: Introducing Karin




Introducing and welcoming the newest addition to our team:


Karin is our new client relations and associate designer.




"I was drawn to Anglo Couture when a peer of mine introduced the company as a class internship experience. She had recently been hired by the company and spoke so highly of Vicky Anglo. Being that I was graduating soon with a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing, I was hoping for an opportunity to arise where I could grow with a company that had such promise as Anglo Couture. My friend helped to arrange a meeting for me to meet Vicky and upon meeting her I could see all of the positivity, desire, and passion that she has for her vision and Anglo Couture. She is so inspirational. Her positivity is contagious. Her designs are beautiful and elegant. I couldn't wait to be a part of such an amazing company. I am excited to be with Vicky while her company is still new and look forward to being with her when it is full grown and spreading to other cities and locations around the U.S."

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wedding industry family Karin! Hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete