Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You Letters

At Anglo Couture, we received some very touching Thank You notes. We wanted to share a few with you, our fans.

"Our wedding day would not have been complete without the support and love of our family and friends. Words cannot express my thanks for turning my dress into a couture fashion beauty!!" From B....

"I wanted to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me with my amazing gown. You surely went above and beyond for me. I am forever grateful and appreciative. The dress was absolutely amazing - Perfection - are my words! I felt like a true Princess. It was my favorite part of the wedding & Jeff's too. Words cannot describe how awesome I felt in the dress. It fit like a glove - like Cinderella's shoe!! Because of your talent & generosity I will + was able to look amazing in pictures & memories. Thank you again. Anglo Couture will be at the top of all lists in due time." From K...


**Don't forget to get ALL ACCESSORIES for January are 15% off!! Make sure you print out your coupon from Wedding Wire and make your appointment today by calling 727 526-5800 now. **

No comments:

Post a Comment