Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blog Love: Maria
















Love blog from Maria:


" Vicky,

I hope you had a great memorial day weekend! I wanted to write you a note to say thank you (thank you, thank you!) for your help with my wedding gown.

You were such a pleasure to work with, and your seamstress is a magician - everything was perfect and I would like her to know how much I appreciated her intricate work, too! I got so many compliments on the gown and attribute it to you both. Thank you for going out of your way.
The collar, the train, the cups, the buttons... you name it. It was all perfect, and I felt so pretty in it :)
I would like to send you the real (professional photos) when we get them, but this is all we have for now - some taken by the audience. Please let your seamstress know that I was more than happy with everything - I will highly recommend you for wedding gown making if any friends are in need of a dress

Thank you again.
Maria "

No comments:

Post a Comment