Monday, March 29, 2010

Inside the wedding dress detail!



When we talk about garments we use the phrase" turn it inside out" or " the good side". Most garments especially ready to wear clothes and dresses are lined in a different material that what we see on the outside. Usually this is done to reduce production costs. Sometimes a less expensive silk is used instead.

Here at Anglo Couture we are proud to say that all our wedding gowns are lined in the same silk materials that is on the outside. I want my brides to feel as good as they look and be super comfortable in their Anglo Couture Gown.


A wedding dress should have a flawless fit and be equaly comfortable.

As an added bonus, using the same silk material as lining gives the wedding gown a more defined shape. I would never compromise design, comfort or fit.

We finish our wedding gowns in such a way that sometimes our clients ask which one is the good side.

I just love it when the bride's say " It feels so good against my skin". It makes my day every time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment