Sunday, February 7, 2010

Anglo Couture Fashion Show Slide show!!

I have dreamed of this happening my entire life. I always knew that this is what I wanted to do, but I kept on thinking this is not the right time. This past May, I told myself it is now or never and this is how the Anglo Couture journey began. They were different obstacles in the way, small things like resourcing the right materials and finding the right employees that understood my vision, etc. Everything just started happening and as Anglo Couture still has a long way to go, I must say that I'm still in shock of how it has all worked out so far. As I was in the production phase of the fall collection, I started meeting all these great different vendors in the local area. I have to say that these talented and amazing people are the ones that kept me going. I had the opportunity to host a debut fashion show of the Anglo Couture collection but it wouldn't happen with out the support and help of the listed vendors which I now have the pleasure to call my friends. Enjoy the slide show.THANK YOU!!!!



Photography:Carrie Wildes photography
Venue:Nova535
Coordination: Stonehouse Events and Simply Divine Events
Production: Event Show Productions
Decor: MMD
Florals: Events in Bloom
Programs: Not From a Box
Stationery: Paper Presence
Invitations: Dragonfly Custom Designs
Music: Soundwave Productions
Video: JJ Video and Film
Photobooth: Shutterbooth
Linens: BBJ
Hair and Makeup: Collective Creations, Lena G, and Jess Waldrop
Cuisine: Catering by Design
Candy Bar: Chic Sweets
Expresso Service: Cafe Ala Carte
Calligraphy: Tampa Calligraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment