Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Favorite Latte!!!!








Everyone has a favorite Latte. I didn't have one until I tried Cafe ala Carte's!
It was about a year ago that I tried a regular latte, all I can say is that I got hooked. The rich taste of cafe ala carte's coffe and all the different flavors you can add to your latte will blow you away.
My most favorite is the white chocolate almond latte! Cafe ala carte served the "Anglo" latte at our debut fashion show. Besides my favorite latte, I also have a favorite barista, Jenn. Jenn just has the best smile, her positive energy and welcoming manor makes you want to go by Cafe ala carte's bar and say hello every time. I'm privileged to be able to drink my favorite latte at various industry events...but what I'm most privileged about is to have met Diana owner of cafe ala carte and be able call her my friend:)
photos by Carrie Wildes photography

No comments:

Post a Comment