Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mmmmmmmmm! Chic Sweets!!!













We were so lucky to have Chic Sweets Cater a desert buffet for our debut Fashion Show!!! Natalie is so creative. She asked me what I was looking for, and I just told her to surprise me. Did she ever!!! The Chic Sweets table looked like an art display of deliciousness. The linens she chose matched our decor perfectly. Natalie used beautiful displays filled with white chocolate covered pretzels and gumballs.The table included delicious cookies with the Anglo Couture Logo printed in perfection. Cake pops which were the most favorite desert of the night. White colored chocolate M & M's. I have never seen a desert buffet more elegant and high end like the one Chic Sweets created. These photo have to sweeten your day today....Thank you Chic Sweets!!








No comments:

Post a Comment